Wednesday 17 March 2010

In yo' face (76/365)


In yo' face - 17/3/10 (76/365)

Had a work trip to Birmingham today and so had a little wander past selfridges. (In a nose up against the glass stylie,
'cept they don't have any glass, just a big massive entrance into the shopping centre)

Anyway, these are some of the delights from "Paul's Boutique", one of the many concessions they stock. The colours
and prints were so bright they nearly made my eyes melt. I snapped a sneaky pic and then looked up in time to
see a member of staff looking at me. Most likely thinking she isn't cool enough to buy one of my bags.

Which reminds me, a taxi driver asked me the other day if my kids were at college! It was dark, I'll grant him that
but am I a candidate for "10 years younger" already?!!

3 comments:

Barbara said...

Wow, you would certainly stand out in a crowd with one of those on your arm!

The cabby obviously didn't have very good eyesight, it's a miracle you got where you were going in one piece!

Wanderlust said...

I'm not sure I'd want to see what would pass for fashionable enough to wear one of those handbags. I think you misheard the cabbie. Surely he was asking if you were a college student.

kerry said...

@Barbara - yes, I don't know that I'd want to stand out like that.

@kbxmas - me either. And I wish...!