Thursday 11 February 2010

Don't fancy your electricity bill much (42/365)


Don't fancy your electricity bill much - 11/2/10 (42/365)

This isn't supposed to be today's photo.

I was really pleased with today's photo to the point that I thought it was going to become a favourite of mine (probably no-one else). The first shot was perfect, so off I drove home even thinking "isn't digital great, you've got the shot and you can leave it at that".

20 minutes later I pull off the motorway and text Dan. Whilst I'm waiting for his reply I decide I'm excited to have another look at my photo.....

it wasn't there.

gutted.

I considered a 40 minute round trip to go take it again but seeing as it's of an alley, it will be there another day.

Blasted shakeitphoto

Hubris?

2 comments:

Barbara said...

Bummer. This one's cool though.

kerry said...

Cheers Barbara but I liked the other one better. Although now it's going to be a "it was this big" one-that-got-away-no-one-will-believe-me photo!